The WCAC Student Section Challenge is back! Last year some of the schools in the WCAC went against each other to see who had the best student section. DeMatha came away as victors last time but this year maybe different. The rules will still be the same. The only difference between this year and last year is that Elizabeth Seton will be apart of the challenge. Below are the rest of rules and schools that will be participating in the challenge.
St. Mary’s Ryken
- There will be four rounds. A Play-In round, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and Championship.
- Since DeMatha won the challenge last year, they will play the winner of the Play-In round.
- Each Round will last a week-long.
- People will be able to vote on the blog site and Twitter (@lockerroom2015).
- The school with the most votes will win at the end of the week will move on to the next round.
Play-In Round 1/22 – 1/28
No.8 Elizabeth Seton vs No.9 St. Mary’s Ryken
Quarterfinals 1/30 – 2/5
No. 1 DeMatha vs Seton/Ryken
No. 4 St. John’s vs No. 5 Bishop Ireton
No. 2 Paul VI vs No. 7 Bishop McNamara
No. 3 Gonzaga vs No. 6 Bishop O’Connell
Semifinals 2/7 – 2/13
Championship 2/13 – 2/20